Sunday 13 May 2012

I'm Back

I'm finally back and am ready to begin blogging (and commenting) on a more regular basis again.  Last year my mom won a weekend long trip to her choice of either Disneyland in California or Disneyworld in Florida.  She chose Disneyland and ended up extending the trip to a week long.  Orignally all four of us were going to go but my brother and sister ended up not being able to come so it was just my mom and I.  We did everything we coudl physically do.  We spent three days at California Adventure park an Disneyland, one day at Seaworld, one day at the San Diego Zoo and one day at Universal Studios.  It was a very busy, fun week but I'm very glad to be home. 

We got home at 4:30 yesterday and as soon as we walked in the house I begged my sister to take me out to see the horses.  It's the longest I've been away from Socks and Jimmy since they came down to the stable and the longest I've been away from Artemis her entire life.  They were very happy to see me.  Jimmy and Socks came right over, Socks kept making her happy motorcycle noise she makes when she's extremely happy to see something (usually reserved for food or her baby, only occasinally for me).  Artemis was the funniest.  As soon as she heard my voice her head shot up and she came thundering over to us.  She followed us as we walked back up the gate, running in circles and playing with Ebony and Oceania.  She's starting to look like an actual yearling instead of a baby.  She's completely shedded out in the front but her sides need a good brushing. 

I was very happy to see them.  We're going out tomorrow, Monday, but I'm not sure if we'll ride.  They all need a good grooming.

No comments: