Wednesday 23 May 2012

No Updates

You won't be hearing from me for a while.  I fell off Thor and broke one bone in my elbow and two in my wrist, shattering my wrist.  From where I fell I had a nearly five kilometre walk to where the truck was, a thirty minute drive up a dirt road to the house.  Then it was another fifteen minutes up the pavement to the hospital.  I was transferred by ambulance to another hospital and spent the last four days in the hospital.  I had a seven hour surgery and have three metal plates and 26 pins in my arm.  I've typed this out very slowly on one hand.  I won't be doing any barrel racing, or riding in general for a while.  Theres also going to be no updates from me for a while, its too difficult to type.  I'm just letting everyone know.

2 comments:

Mare said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this! Feel better and rest up, you'll be back to riding and blogging in no time!

Wolfie said...

Holy crap! That sucks. You are one toughie. I hope your recovery is quick and uneventful. Take care of yourself. We will be here when you get back. :-)